The tuition fee is of 9.000,00 Euro, to be paid in 3 instalments.
The payment of the tuition fee will be splitted in three instalments, as follows:
- 1st instalment upon acceptance of the invitation to enroll in the program, following a positive evaluation of the application by the Selection Commitee to be paid to SAA: 3.500,00 Euro
- 2nd instalment at the University enrollment together with the service fees (around 20 euro) by October 2024: 3.500,00 Euro
- 3rd instalment to be paid to SAA no later than 20/01/2025: 2.000,00 Euro
The fee includes:
- programme development and management;
- teaching equipment, training materials and documentation;
- use of training facilities and support services;
- welcome dinner;
- travel and accomodation during the three-day study visit in Geneva;
- farewell dinner.
Board, lodging, travel expenses, transports and personal expenses for the period in Turin are not included in the tuition fee.
WIPO offers a certain number of scholarship for the program.
These scholarships include also travel, board and lodging for the residential phase in Turin.