The tuition fee is of 9.000,00 Euro, to be paid in 3 instalments.
The payment of the tuition fee will be splitted in three instalments, as follows:
- 1st instalment upon acceptance of the invitation to enroll in the program, following a positive evaluation of the application by the Selection Commitee to be paid to COREP: 3.500,00 Euro
- 2nd instalment at the University enrollment together with the service fees (around 20 euro) by October 2023: 3.500,00 Euro
- 3rd instalment to be paid to COREP no later than 16/01/2024: 2.000,00 Euro
The fee includes:
- programme development and management;
- teaching equipment, training materials and documentation;
- use of training facilities and support services;
- welcome dinner;
- travel and accomodation during the three-day study visit in Geneva;
- farewell dinner.
Board, lodging, travel expenses, transports and personal expenses for the period in Turin are not included in the tuition fee.
WIPO offers a certain number of scholarship for the program.
These scholarships include also travel, board and lodging for the residential phase in Turin.
Participants should cover accommodation and travel costs by their own.
Discounted rates for accommodation at the Camplus student housing placed in Turin, corso Francesco Ferrucci, 12 bis, have been secured for interested participants.
More opportunities to find a suitable accommodation can be obtained by visiting a number of online portals, including the following: